Friday, March 4, 2011

Where Else to Read My Stuff



Big news for me: last week, I was hired on at the Lynden Tribune as its new sports reporter/editor. I interned with the Tribune back in the summer of 2008 and freelanced for its sister paper, the Ferndale Record-Journal (now the Ferndale Record) last spring. I'll begin job shadowing on Monday and will officially take over on Wednesday. So excited to start! Feel free to check out their Web site, LyndenTribune.com.

Also, since this past October, I've been writing reviews here and there for Reset Games, a mom-and-pops video game store located in Bellingham and Tulalip. Their Web site recently saw a major revamp, which gave it a very IGN-esque vibe. I've reviewed Fallout: New Vegas and Call of Duty: Black Ops so far, and I'll be doing Duke Nukem Forever and Portal 2 this spring. Be sure to surf on over to ResetGames.com, especially if you're into retro gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment